Friday, October 06, 2017

perder es ganar






October, November, December will see the release of 3 new Maldoracca publications, one each month.
Each is 10 euros, separately.  Get all three for 27, to be delivered mid-November.
Paypal through link to blog:


The Art of Losing
a portfolio of drawings by 
Muriel Bellini & I.R.I.
"mujeres, paisajes y recuerdos"
16 pgs,b/w, loose-leafed & folded to DIN A5

II
2 discursive texts by Amelia Ishmael
visually interpreted by I.R.I.
ca. 32 pgs, b/w & red, DIN A4, stapled, untrimmed

The Night Is Ours
a portfolio of drawings of nocturnal urban vistas, real or imagined
by I.R.I.
16 pgs, b/w on fluorescent yellow, loose-leafed & folded to DIN A4

Maldoracca MMXVII

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  



No comments: